Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013

WOW!, last night was amazing I loved seeing some of you there.  Thank you for your support and attending the family reading fun night.

We are to wear college shirts tomorrow to support Red Ribbon week, sad to see the PJ's go away.  I loved them, it was a comfy day.

Yessenia is doing an excellent job as my class Top Banana.  We are learning she can be the leader and show her fun side to the class.  I loved hearing her try to get the class to follow her directions.  It is amazing to let the students walk in my shoes for a week and run things a little.  They finally get to see that my job is not easy and sometimes they feel sorry for me.

They are continuing to learn about questions and try to give me deeper questions not flat.  They brought home books with a bookmark, we call it our tool kit.  This should help guide you for things they should be looking for and discussing with you.  Please have them pull it out, and show you how to explain those items in their reading.  We are finishing up graphs and will be moving towards money.

No comments:

Post a Comment