Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I ran out of school

Yes I ran out of school, but not before I got locked out of the room. To all my parents and students I know this is even later, however, I did do my homework. Might be at 10 pm in my comfy bed but it is done. 

We had a fantastic day, watched a video on Kevin Henkes the author we are studying. The students seem to enjoy his books. We have read three so far. We are mapping them discussing character, problem, solution, and lesson the story is telling us. We read his book Wimberly Worried. We also wrote about meeting new friend and was amazed to learn Ms. Wolfean had a friend who was a rabbit. I surprised the class with my writing that an animal could be my friend. I think I shocked your child. We then continued graphing and Ms. Wolfean shocked us by having us take our shoes off and we sorted them. We discussed how to graph them. Math ran late we will be doubling up on Social Studies tomorrow. I am sorry for any typos I am posting this from my cell phone. Thanks for understanding about my late post. A teachers life is never done, just like yours parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment