Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday

We had a wonderful day today, we managed to get to all subjects we needed to.  However, we are a little behind on our lessons.  This is not a problem we just need to maintain our working and remember to talk less.  They are getting better and I am delighted to report they earned another letter towards their party.  They do not know this, so I will be able to see which children read the blog.  I hope in the morning they will greet me and let me know.  We had a great reading activity we did a character sketch and reported about the character we read during DEAR time.  Please ask them to describe their character?  Then we continued to write our stories during writing workshop.  Soon after we played a math game, have them discuss the game with you?  You might even have them explain directions and how it helps us count faster.  We were excited because today was library day, please make sure they have a just fit book?

Heading to my meeting, have a fantastic evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment