Monday, September 8, 2014

Marvelous Monday

Today was a great day we held our class meeting about reporting behaviors and tattling behaviors.  We discussed the importance about communicating with the person you have a problem with before letting the teacher know.  We want to try to work it out with words, before reporting.  If problem continues you must report the behavior right away.  Please discuss with them the difference?

We begin our day with reading and we read Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse, they are to bring their favorite item to school to share with the class.  We are doing a show-n-tell.  Then we recorded our thoughts on our story elements chart.  We wrote in writer's workshop on developing stories of our on to be published and shared with the class.  Then we moved around outside for some exercise.  After returning to class we continued with our graph lesson and discussed the importance of lining up the objects and numbers so readers can read our graphs.  Finally our day closed with celebrations we have as citizens and tomorrow we will discuss world symbols and celebrations.

READ-A-THON has started it is our fund raiser, please let me know if you do not have a packet.

TOMORROW:  You don't want to cook, then go to CHILI'S  we get 15% back to school!! You must print this flyer!You can find it on the Gattis home page


Displaying Gattis_CommunityNight_Chili's.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Ms Wolfean - Michael H. here (E's dad). I realize that I don't have contact information for you, and I don't see a way to do so on your blog (as a thought, it might be a good idea for a 'Contact Me' page or to include that information in the 'About Your Teacher' section). What's the best way of doing so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will place my email on my about the teacher, I am sorry. I thought I had it on there. I must have deleted it when I updated my information on that page. Thanks you for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete