Friday, September 19, 2014

Talk like a Pirate Day

"Ahoy me Matey", I am using me pirate voice to type to you.  Please take time to read me note, "ARRRGH!"  We be talking like this all day, during our studies.  We all made new pirate names and had a blast talking to one another.  During reading we heard a pirate story and then wrote a letter to the pirates.  We also got to make our own pirate hats to wear during class.  Then we met a new high school student Sara Williamson who will be like a teacher assistant who will be helping me Gattis "Scalleywags".    I hope she will be able to help give them more support in their reading and math.  Today during math we did number line math problem with missing numbers and had to find the rule to fill in the number line.  Please give them some number line problems at home for extra support.




I am proud to announce Heaven will be our Top Banana this week.  The children do not know what this is all about they will learn on Monday.












                                                                                                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment