Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

'Twas the night before Valentines when all through the school, all the creatures were learning, and following the rules.  The teachers hung the valentines by the desks with care in hopes that cupid would soon be there. The students were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of candies and goodies danced in their heads; Ms. Wolfean in her PJ's and you in your cap, we all settled our brains for a long night nap, when all of the sudden our alarms did make us wake from all the clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.  Away to the kitchen I flew like a flash, tore open the creal then off I dashed. When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but my car ready for my dear.  With my driver so clean I knew in that moment it must be Ms. Wolfean.  More rapid then eagles she came and then called all of us by name.  Then we dash away, dash away, dash away, dash away all!  We came into school with a bound, we saw her dressed all cute from her head to her foot, we knew in that moment we were on the right route. A bundle of games and toys on our desks, we know at the end not to leave it in a wreck.  She spoke not a word but made us work, and we hope she would fill all valentine boxes, then she turned with a jerk, and laid her finger aside her nose and giving a nod out she came with a rose. After the party, and the team was all clean away the class went to their cars, bikes, and buses to the whistle, and away they all flew like a down of a thistle.  But I heard her exclaim as she drove out of sight Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and to all a good night!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment