Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23, 2012

Where do I start, hmmmm!  Well the students arrived ready to learn.  We had a great day as they stayed and played.  We learned a lot right here on the spot, however, some may not have gotten the lesson on the dot.  I will be reteaching, but not while singing.  I hope they have listening ears tomorrow while the weekend comes near.  We did our reading and had some fun then we want outside to run.  After that we had to write till we got it just right.  Oh no not till right just enough to blow you out of sight.  We did our math and we were a little off the path.  We were having a ball until lunch gave us a call.  We filled our tummies with all the good delicious yummies.  Then back to the room we depart for social studies and the we went to art.  We ended our day with saying good bye and thank goodness no one left and cried.

5 comments:

  1. miss wofean you droop on your blog
    sincly reggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. did your computer mess up did you respond i sad that noboty is on the blog any more

    did you respond as a hole class or you put it indpinlie becaues i cant find it sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reggie,

    My computer has been acting silly, and I am also sad that no one is getting on the blog. I wish more people would because it is a neat way to chat with our friends. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    Ms. Wolfean

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too and you too

    ReplyDelete