Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 21, 2012

I enjoyed my day day off, I hope you did too?  We had a fantastic day discussing what we did over our break.  I loved hearing all the activities you and your child shared throughout your vacation.  Today we completed reading by another AWESOME visit from Mrs. Doyle.  She came in and read one of her favorite books and we got to see how her brain thinks about books.  We wrote a persuasive text trying to get Mrs. Lucas to change are lunch or keep it the same.  What was your feeling about our lunch time, do you like it where it is?  Then we moved into math and started double digit subtraction with regrouping.  After this we did our quick check on past and present.  I hope you all are relaxed less then 80 days till summer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment