Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012

     I am excited it is Friday, but sad a little because the students have been doing a wonderful job staying on task.  We are finally getting to specials on time.  I guess the every minute we are late they walk laps is helping.  They got there on time today, which was a first in a long time!!!!  We managed to get through our spelling test, reading and writing without much trouble.  In reading we are working on taking our notes and making connections to the story.  During writing time we are starting our University research and today we did not have our published work complete therefore we will begin next week.  Math was great we played with Mrs. Zero and added two digit numbers.  Then we finally worked on problems using the mental math and counting by ten strategy.  Next week we will complete the double digit of addition and move into subtraction.  We tried to complete our Social Studies but we were interrupted by Mrs. Sandford's class.  She came and we read and listened to the music to meet the younger students, we would love to see her again???

2 comments:

  1. dear Ms.Wolfean, It was a long day.Oh I just forgot what I was going to tell you,and now I remembered "I had a piano lesson today"so how is your day going.
    Fondly,
    Jordon E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jordon E.,
      It was a long Saturday for me too! I was running all over Austin trying to get things done. I wanted it all over with, so I would not miss the big game on Sunday. I got most of things on my to do list done, but I still was unable to complete washing the clothes. DO you have chores to do? I love that you had a piano lesson on Saturday becasue I too took lessons when I was younger. WOW, that makes us with another thing in common. I hope you get all you homework done, and are not up late reading this? What is your favorite activity to do on the weekends? Have a fantastic night.
      Your Teacher,
      Ms. Wolfean

      Delete