Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012

Today was a fantastic day, we are trying hard to stay on track and to complete all our class work.  I loved the performance last night, I thought they were amazing.  I would love to see your photos you took. If you want them posted on my blog please send them in.  The students came in to class and we got started on our morning work.  We then moved on in to our reading and reading groups.  We are still practicing how to take notes and record our thoughts.  We worked on our writing and started a new personal narrative.  After that we finished our lesson on double addition using mental math and Mrs. Zero.  This is our one hundreds chart, please have them show you.  Soon after lunch we watched a video which explained past and present to us.  The students we impressed seeing all the crazy gadgets that we used as children.  I wish you could have seen their faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment