Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012

I know, I know, I know I am horrible I did not have my blog down!!!  However in my defense I Did the Valentine's party myself and it was fantastic!!!  We had a blast, And I ran out to relax because I did not have a minute to myself that day.  I also yesterday had  a very long staff meeting and forgot to update.  I do some what have a life, but your children should come first.  I hope you except my deepest sorry? 


On the good note, the field trip is over and pics are loaded.  If you scroll down you will see them below the blog posts.  There are more to come, I promise.  I hope you love them because your children were "ROCKIN!"  I loved taking them to the Nature center, did you enjoy yourself students?  Do you think we should go again?  Parents the nature center is all we did today, and SPELLING is all their homework!!!!  YEAH ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sam loved the little owl - Rojo I think - and enjoyed the whole trip. Thank you!
    Keri Douglas

    ReplyDelete