Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012

What a day?  I thought all my students were back from their illness, but not just fifty minutes into our day did poor Reggie have to go home due to being sick.  We are sorry he could not stay we miss him.  Clara is back and we are glad she is well enough form being out sick for two weeks.  We began our day with reading and writing.  We had to try to get Ms. Wolfean to let us change one thing about reading workshop or keep it like it is.  I want to know what do you think about reading in our class and how do you think it is going for you this year?  Then we worked on math and continued to learn about double digit subtraction with regrouping.  Our schedule was changed due to third grade having to give a test.  How did you like having a different recess?

2 comments:

  1. I think Sam liked it, until that tree came out of nowhere and popped him in the nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe that tree was that mean. I still do not know why it decided to jump out of no where and SMACK you in the nose, Sam? I can only try to place myself in your shoes and I think I feel sorry for you. I would not want a tree to hit me in the nose. However, a glass door once did!
    Ms. Wolfean

    ReplyDelete