Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011

Monday is always a difficult day because we are really too tired.  Our weekend is on our minds and we want to keep sleeping.  Clara shared her poster and explained about being the Top Banana. She enjoyed having recess alone, good dog!  She also loved reading silently to continue her chapter book. At the end of the day we practiced our severe weather drill. Clara stated "I loved having Mrs. Schultz say over the load speaker it was the best drill ever!" She reported math is better when we get to use our calculators.  Writing was spent practicing our four box drawing plan and writing our personal narrative stories.  The class watched a video on safety, and we took our journals home to write about why it is important to be safe in Science? This is Clara who is finished reporting the news, see you tomorrow!

PS Question: Clara wants to know, what animal would you like to change into and why?

5 comments:

  1. I would like to change into a rhino because they can ram into things. Pretty cool!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be a dog of cours. And i want to
    be a dog because i like to act like one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be a cat, because when you're a dog, everyone is all over, and dogs are really wild. I am calm, bt talkative. Like a cat. Cats have love and affection, so that's why.
    P.S Mrs. Boehlr told me that she talked to you about me talking in class, are you mad at me? I tried giving you a hug and tried talking to you but you never responded. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not mad and love you Jenna, that is you asking that? I love you to pieces and you rock. You do love to chat and if you remember I called you a, "Chatty catty!" Might be why you want to be a cat? You did chat a lot in my class last year and your teacher this year was telling me you are again doing it in her class. I was letting her know you are a doll, but of coruse love to chat. I also reported to her that you used to get your work done and knew when the right time to chat was. I hope you and all my fourth graders show the fifth grade teachers the stars I know you are. You all are different for me, but still the same in many ways. It comes down to showing respect for them like I taught you. You walked in my shoes in my class and it is hard to stand in front of a group and have people chat while you were teaching. My point is if you do not like it when others talk while you are presenting to the class, then do you think your teacher would like the same treatment? I love you Jenna! I just want the best for you and nothing more. Come see me, PLEASE I NEED A HUG!!!!!! MS. WOLFEAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made me feel better Ms. Wolfean. ♥
    I try not to chat, it's just my big ol' mouth can't contain its-self!
    I ♥
    you so much!!!!
    I'LL GIVE YOU HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete