Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 26, 2011

Sam stated, "OH NO! Where did she go?"  Ms. Wolfean was missing and Sam was depressed because he had no idea where she could have been?  Sam shared his, however, he was curious all day what could have happened to Ms. Wolfean?  He told me the class wrote their predictions about where I was, and they even wrote about what they would do if they had a day off?  They played the number game in math.  He stated,     "He enjoyed having Mrs. Jones because he had her last year as a sub."  The most important question of all was, WHERE WAS MS. WOLFEAN?

3 comments:

  1. I was soprised i was rong about my guse of were i thout you were.



    Caleb merritt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb, I loved your prediction! It is fantastic to try to figure out what people might be doing on a day off. What would you do on a day off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were at home reasting, because you do so much to help everyone!
    You are so sweet Ms.Wolfean(:

    ReplyDelete