Friday, September 2, 2011

September 2, 2011

“WE FEEL GREAT OH WE FEEL SO GREAT!” my little monkeys reply when Ms. Wolfean asks, “How do you feel?”   I love my time here in second grade, they were productive yet again.  We were able to practice our last café strategy fluency today.  This is when we read accurately with expression and checking our punctuation.  We were writing in class using our strategy write, draw, write, and draw when we need to try to remember what happens next.  The students are coming along in their writing and I am surprised they are writing as much as they are being in second grade.  Then again no I am not because I love to write.  I write when they write and they see their teacher doing it.  Guess what they try to beat me and write more than myself.  In math we practiced our show strategies for the problem solving problems.  I am working with them on draw a picture and number line.  I would like to see what they come up with.  These are the two you can use and have them show you. They should be successful with these because we have been practicing them in class.  I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday.  I will see you all on Tuesday September 6, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, your little monkeys sure do love you Ms.Wolfean! I love you so much(;
    And I remember in the 4th grade, I tried beating when I wrote, hehe(:
    And I hope you're doing a good job, and... I ♥ WRITING! (:

    ReplyDelete