Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21, 2011

Kaira shared her poster again today and we learned she loves dogs and horses.  We also learned that horses are smelly.  Kaira's favorite show when she was little was Backyard Again, I think that is the right title?  Please let me know if I am not correct?  Today Kaira stated, "Today was another good day because we played a game in specials."  I have to say "OH BOY, they did play because they were hot and smelly."  HE HE!! Kaira enjoyed writing because we had to take a test for writing.  We wrote almost all morning and I was shocked at their ability to get the task completed.  They were reward today for their EXCELLENT behavior while taking their pictures.  Kaira loved, loved, and loved their extra recess.  WAY TO GO!!!!  We had a blast in science and continued discussing matter.

2 comments:

  1. Ms Wolfean you mispelled Kaira's name and the name of her favorite shoe was Backyardigan's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to Anonymous, I wish you would let me know who you are. I loved that you corrected me, thanks again. Ms. Wolfean

    ReplyDelete