Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 28, 20111

Sam reported he had a lot of fun in PE because he liked doing the running, push ups, and sit ups.  Sam saw a bunch of costumes around the building due to career day.  He loved seeing his classmates Clara, Kaira, Gracyn, and Caleb all dressed up.  Sam thought the nasty long math test we took was OK, but would have enjoyed doing other fun things.  It seemed like it took forever to get it done.  Our friend Mrs. Doyle came for another book visit in the middle of the test which was AWESOME.  She read the book Anansi the Spider by Gerald McDermott.  Sam thought her lesson was fantastic because he got to be one of the characters in the book, the Stone Thrower Spider.  We read in our reading groups and Sam stated, "I was the only boy!  I felt a little worried because I wanted to have another boy in the group."  He asked Ms. Wolfean, "Can you make sure to put another boy in my group, next time?"  Ms. Wolfean answered, "It is a done deal."

2 comments:

  1. I thot i wood gete to be a charickter to becaus it sound cool.


    Caleb merritt

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did I miss when I was at the wedding?Oh also
    you are the #1 teacher in school.From Jordon Sinclair Erickson

    ReplyDelete