Friday, September 16, 2011

September 16, 2011

Time to say good bye to our beautiful Clara who did a fabulous job as our Top Banana.  We learned a lot from her and her show in tell was wonderful.  I would like to give a shout out to our next Top Banana Karia.  She reported today her favorite activity was our class science experiment. We observed floating capsules and she stated, "It's like they come alive as they leave their egg."  I agree with her it did seem like they came alive.   She also enjoyed presenting and trying the math problem as a group.  Karia loved all the books we read this week and is looking forward to next week and reading more Arthur books.  Have a restful weekend.  Please make sure to sign your child's purple folder calendar.

Question: what were some of your observations during science today?

3 comments:

  1. I thought it might turn into a bug!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the brakiasaurus sponge shape. It took a long time.


    Caleb Merritt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb I agree with you I thought it was going to be a short about of time and it felt like forever till they opened. I loved how I thought it was going to be a bug and my prediction was not correct. They were actually dinosaures.

    Sam I thought they were going to be bugs too. I can't believe we both thought the samething. My capsule took forever to open, did you have to wait a long time too?

    Ms. Wolfean

    ReplyDelete