Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15, 2011

Clara stated today after school, "We are crazy heads for not posting yesterday!"  We are sorry and I am sorry I was late tonight. I was up at school for the 3-5 open house.  I arrived home and remembered I needed to post today's blog.  Clara chatted with me after school and told me today was a blast!  She thought it was wonderful that our class received two compliments from Mrs. Thomas and Ms. Zahm.  I agree with them your behavior has been terrific.  I was impressed how in this short amount of time that you all are doing this well.  I can only imagine what it will be like towards the end.  Today Clara enjoyed writing because she loved the Road Map Strategy I taught. She also thought the book, Author's Eyes by Marc Brown was the best.  She loved the connections she had to the book.  She had a fantastic time doing math CGI problems in class.  Clara also can't wait to see what happens to the capsules in science.

No comments:

Post a Comment