Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27, 2011

Sam's question from yesterday was answered Ms. Wolfean returned to school well and okay.  She shared to the class where she had disappeared to?  Every student's prediction was better than where I really was.  I wish I could have done some of your child's plans they had for me.  Please ask them to share the news?  Sam shared his poster and reported to the class about he has done archery in scouts. Also that he has been on a train at Cripple Creek, I am sorry Sam if I spelled it wrong?  Sam reported today was awesome because he enjoyed playing the math game in groups.  He loved discovering who had the next number and what number he had.  During writing he thought it was interesting to explore new words for how we say things in our writing.  Sam felt library was the best part because he thought the scavenger hunt was fantastic.  We learned how to call or locate a book using their address.  "You know the call number Ms. Wolfean,"  Sam shouted to me on the phone.

Sam's Question for this week: What is your favorite fancy word and why?

3 comments:

  1. I would like to ask you if my dad could come and make a hot thing
    and a cold thing and bring his speciel thermometer and show us
    how you read it?Please answer back.From Jordon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordon that would be too cool. I think the class would love it, so I say yes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time douse science start ?Please answer.From Jord
    on.

    (Happy birthday)

    ReplyDelete